“Absolutely Awesome Food”
Review of Manhattan House

Manhattan House
Reserve with OpenTable
Manhattan House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 203 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: Manhattan house is a neighborhood restaurant with a passion for artisanal food and drinks. Our community garden provides Chef Diana Stavaridis with the hyper-local seasonal produce she needs to create scratch-made dishes while also promoting food sustainability.
Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

I loved this place. It's farm to table, so the menu is constantly changing but it's all good! All the ingredients are local and fresh. Service at the bar was also awesome. I'll be visiting here on a regular basis!

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed May 2, 2016

This place was a great discovery! Great comfortable vibe and fun, great service from Christian, our bartender/server. Decor has a modern edge that's not overdone. Fun to sit at the bar and was able to get a full menu served there. The restaurant boasts Farm to Table and it was evident. My friend and I were trying to be healthy and tried the Kale and Farro salad to start. Yummy crunch from hidden Buckwheat! I highly recommend the Roasted Cauliflower salad...it has a crunch and deliciously fresh ingredients...I'm not usually a fan of strawberries mixed with veggies, but this was top notch! Lamb meatballs with Herbed Goat cheese are a must-try and though their selection of wines was a bit minimal, I paired my meal with a really refreshing Rosé that surprised me. A delicious bowl of Dave's Spicy Nuts starts you off the minute you sit down to wait...they are addictive! I am looking forward to go back to try more on the menu for sure...such a great find in Manhattan Beach!

Reviewed April 28, 2016

This is a great place and I would have to agree with everyone here on the food. (used the recommendations of a lot of people here and the bartender.

Salad
Lamb meatballs and goat cheese - Amazing!!
Mushroom toast - Extremely tasty
Carrotology - Was not sure when it came, but was very tasty

The service at the bar was fantastic, and Christian was very attentive.

I do have to agree with some other people's comments here. Why are you all bringing all your babies here?!?

Reviewed April 11, 2016 via mobile

Fine organic food. Tasty and extremely creative. All the produces are home-grown and excellent.
The place is friendly. The service very good.

Reviewed April 6, 2016

Nine of us went to dinner. They were kind enough to do five different checks for us. Meaning, the service was great. Our server was friendly and professional. She got it done.

We tried the beignets and mushroom toast as starters. They both were great. I would've liked more of each, but alas there was more food to come. Amongst us, we tried the burger, Beef cheeks, lamb meatballs, lintel fritters, and carrotology. Everyone really enjoyed their food. The fries that came with the burgers were some of the best i've had. One small problem was handled very professionally. My burger was overcooked, but I ate it, not wanting to interrupt the flow of our group dinner. They made it good by giving me free dessert. Can't ask for anything more!

I plan on going back and trying different things with one or two friends.