“Personalized, professional, and phenomenal skin care”
Review of A Fresh Face Skin Care Clinic - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A Fresh Face Skin Care Clinic
Reviewed August 9, 2010

I've been going to Victoria at A Fresh Face for seven years including through two pregnancies. The fact that I'm still there with all of the other options in the area speaks volumes. Victoria always knows how to customize my facial or massage to what I need - be it a little R&R, help with hormonal break outs, or brightening up hyperpigmentation. She stays on top of the latest skin care trends and has always offered a money back guarantee if I didn't like something with which we experimented. If you are seeking someone dedicated to providing personalized, professional service and phenomenal skin care, go to A Fresh Face.

Reviewed August 9, 2010

Victoria's eye brow treatments are so wonderful! When they are finished they aren't very red, the shape you want will be done for you, and she does a great job every time! Thanks Victoria

1  Thank seaira
Reviewed August 9, 2010

I just had my hair highlighted and cut and it is the best haircut I ever had and the best color I ever had. My Husband has been raving about how good it looks....

1  Thank BonnnieTravel
Reviewed June 7, 2010

I went here for a brazilian wax, based on the fact that they carry Aveda Products, i thought this salon would reputable. You don't really know you've had a bad waxing experience until you've left. Unfortunately, this was a terrible experience. Although Victoria the owner claimed to have done many of these types of services, i begged to differ. The wax was obviously not hot enough because she left me swollen and had ripped the skin in several areas. She didn't have time to "deal" with my in growns which is pretty standard as part of a waxing appointment. So, she charged me full price and I left burning from the oil she put on me and swollen. I've been waxing for at least 3 years now and never have i ever swelled. I will definitely never be going back and never recommend this place to anyone.

3  Thank marveluss
Reviewed February 7, 2010

I have long blonde thick straight hair and I needed a style to it. I was referred and happy I was. I got a very nice layered cut. Long layers are tough to do on my thick hair. It looks good without any blow drying and falls nice with the cut. I'm ll yours Victoria!