“Love my hair stylist victoria”
Review of A Fresh Face Skin Care Clinic - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A Fresh Face Skin Care Clinic
hermosa beach ca
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love my hair stylist victoria”
Reviewed February 7, 2010

I have long blonde thick straight hair and I needed a style to it. I was referred and happy I was. I got a very nice layered cut. Long layers are tough to do on my thick hair. It looks good without any blow drying and falls nice with the cut. I'm ll yours Victoria!

California
“Best facial I have ever had”
Reviewed January 5, 2009

Not only did Victoria give me a deep facial massage which was fantastic, I had skin tags extractions removed painlessly. My skin looks so much better, I can't wait until I see her again. Victoria I would recommend your" Fresh Face Skin Care" to everyone who wants it done right.

LA
“I vote Best Microdermabrasions facials for acne skin”
Reviewed December 26, 2008

I go to a fresh Face for my microdermabrasions for a very good price 49.00 is the special with full Obaji deepcleansing facial, the price was 150.00 so what a deal Victoria worked on me. She is painless with her extractions and I look forward to her massage everytime I have her add on a 30 min massage she is amazing.
lee neely

Redondo Beach, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent Skin Care Results”
Reviewed September 22, 2007

The facials at A Fresh Face Skincare Clinic fixed my skin. I have had problems for years with my complexion. After 4 facials, my skin has never looked better. I rarely review, but A Fresh Face deserves the mention. I am thrilled and would recommend it to anyone for skin care. I have not yet tried other services, but my friend raves about the anti aging skin care program.

Pros: Professional Place, Great Services
Cons: None

1 Thank BonnnieTravel