A Fresh Face Skin Care Clinic - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Finally a new look for me :-)

Reviewed July 28, 2011
sespence
San Pedro, CA
Nice people, fast and relaxing service.

Reviewed May 23, 2011
seaira
hermosa beach ca

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My microdermabrasion and facial were incredible. The atmosphere was soothing and the people were very professional. I am sure to come again for the people and the price!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

After viewing a home video with my nieces, one of my them said, "Ya been sport'n that Doo for while huh Uncle..." Faced with this reality, I found myself at A Fresh Face Skin Care Clinic. Nervous about making this change, I was welcomed and treated with compassion by the professional and talented staff at Fresh Face Care. I emerged a new man with a fresh and very natural look. It is because of the great reviews from family and friends on my new look, that I felt compelled to tell everyone they should experience what I did. Thank you Fresh Face! You guys rock! See you again soon!

Reviewed May 23, 2011

A fresh face skin care clinic is a great little place! They have fast service. Great value and a wonderful atmosphere!

Reviewed August 14, 2010

I've always had a pleasant experience at Fresh Face, whether it's for a haircut, bikini wax, massage, facial, chemical peel, or micro-derm. Victoria is a very trusted beautician. She knows what she's doing, and then some!

2  Thank JoannainLA
Reviewed August 9, 2010

I've been going to Victoria at A Fresh Face for seven years including through two pregnancies. The fact that I'm still there with all of the other options in the area speaks volumes. Victoria always knows how to customize my facial or massage to what I need - be it a little R&R, help with hormonal break outs, or brightening up hyperpigmentation. She stays on top of the latest skin care trends and has always offered a money back guarantee if I didn't like something with which we experimented. If you are seeking someone dedicated to providing personalized, professional service and phenomenal skin care, go to A Fresh Face.

Reviewed August 9, 2010

Victoria's eye brow treatments are so wonderful! When they are finished they aren't very red, the shape you want will be done for you, and she does a great job every time! Thanks Victoria

1  Thank seaira
Reviewed August 9, 2010

I just had my hair highlighted and cut and it is the best haircut I ever had and the best color I ever had. My Husband has been raving about how good it looks....

1  Thank BonnnieTravel
Reviewed June 7, 2010

I went here for a brazilian wax, based on the fact that they carry Aveda Products, i thought this salon would reputable. You don't really know you've had a bad waxing experience until you've left. Unfortunately, this was a terrible experience. Although Victoria the owner claimed to have done many of these types of services, i begged to differ. The wax was obviously not hot enough because she left me swollen and had ripped the skin in several areas. She didn't have time to "deal" with my in growns which is pretty standard as part of a waxing appointment. So, she charged me full price and I left burning from the oil she put on me and swollen. I've been waxing for at least 3 years now and never have i ever swelled. I will definitely never be going back and never recommend this place to anyone.

3  Thank marveluss
Reviewed February 7, 2010

I have long blonde thick straight hair and I needed a style to it. I was referred and happy I was. I got a very nice layered cut. Long layers are tough to do on my thick hair. It looks good without any blow drying and falls nice with the cut. I'm ll yours Victoria!

Reviewed January 5, 2009

Not only did Victoria give me a deep facial massage which was fantastic, I had skin tags extractions removed painlessly. My skin looks so much better, I can't wait until I see her again. Victoria I would recommend your" Fresh Face Skin Care" to everyone who wants it done right.