“Fantastic fish in a fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fish Bar

Fish Bar
Ranked #15 of 191 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
NC
“Fantastic fish in a fun atmosphere”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had the scallop skewer plus the brussel sprout appetizer and both were delicious. I also had a pomegranate margarita which was one of the best drinks I have ever had. Very lively and fun atmosphere. Friendly service.

Visited May 2014

Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUM!!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Fish Bar never fails. Best Bloody Mary! Fresh seafood! Awesome service! Energetic ambience! YOU MUST EAT THERE!

Visited April 2014
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Wow!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We arrived about 6:10 for dinner on a Tuesday. Place was packed and vibrant. We waited about 10 minutes for a table at their excellent counter set up expressly for sitting with a drink and waiting. Servers kept coming by and making sure were okay and offering bread and water to make our wait easier. We were shown a lovely spacious booth and had excellent, friendly service. I ordered the sautéed lobster taco (it was Taco Tuesday) and my husband the ahi tuna taco. Both excellent. He had the NE clam chowder which he said was great and I had a very nice house salad with honey/mustard--obviously homemade and yummy. We enjoyed every morsel and also the ambience. Be sure to visit if you're in Manhattan Beach!

Visited April 2014
CALIFORNIA
“My Birthday”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

We have many wonderful restaurants in the South Bay and I put this one high on the list. Went there on their Thursday Lobster night. Not only was the food excellent and service amazing but although crowded, we were seated within 15 minutes. Our server was so cute and accommodating and the minute we emptied a plate or glass, someone was there to clear it and with a smile too.
Enjoyed a whole Maine lobster with a choice of two sides and warm, soft bread. Everything cooked perfectly. Will definitely go back.

Cleveland, Ohio
“You Gotta Have a Meal Here When in Manhattan Beach”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This has become one of my favorite places when visiting Southern California. This was my first time and I was fortunate to be in town to try out their version of "Taco Tuesday." I started with the salmon chowder, which was absolutely delicious. We then moved on to the seared ahi tuna taco (with sauce on the side), the sauteed lobster taco, the blackened fish taco and the coconut shrimp taco. The tacos are quite large and they are all stuffed with the fish, shrimp or lobsters - they definitely do not skimp. Great place that I will definitely visit again next time I'm in town.

• Visited February 2014