“Love this place”

Dining options: Breakfast
Houston, Texas
“Love this place”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I went to this restaurant for the first time when I was in NY and loved it. Then this one was right near my hotel while I was on vacation in California. I love their menu and how easy it is to order organic, gluten-free, or vegan. Very fresh and healthy ingredients.

Visited June 2014

Utah
“Consistent and delicious”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I love the breakfast at this little place with its lovely outdoor area. The mocha is delicious with dark Belgian chocolate. I get the soft boiled egg with bread--an assortment of fresh baked breads with jam. I also love the oatmeal, the granola etc. I have always been satisfied with my entire experience.

• Visited June 2014
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“Great healthy breakfast options”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

This was our last day in LA and we decided to stop on route to the airport for breakfast in Manhattan Beach and we weren't disappointed. Lots of choice and delicious healthy choice at that. Opting to sit outside but in the shade, we had the avocado and tomato omelette and the ham and cheese omelette plus a bowl of fresh fruit each along with some delicious coffee. Friendly, efficient and seemingly popular with locals it was a great find.

Visited May 2014
Northumberland, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great food & atmosphere”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my sister in law and had a wonderful relaxing delicious lunch. Had smoked salmon tartini and loved it. Everything was really good, service was good and nice, and we ate outside. Perfect LA lunch.

Auckland
“Gorgeous place ,good food”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a leisurely brunch here and the food was really tasty- I had the scrambled eggs and it was well presented with tomato and side salad and that little extra makes the place special. The staff were friendly and it was a very busy cafe and we sat at the communal table. A nice place to eat before heading to the pier or the shops.

• Visited October 2013