“Been here FOREVER! A keeper”
Review of The Kettle

The Kettle
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Ahh... French onion soup. Fried zucchini with ranch dressing for dipping. Big breakfasts. If you like an old-school diner atmosphere, and want a taste of classic Manhattan beach before all the rich folks showed up, head to The Kettle. I hope it stays here forever. Good stuff and nice people.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I ordered from the appetizer menu and got the French onion soup as well and I had plenty to eat!
I also ordered dessert and coffee. My husband and I adore this place. All menu items are delicious and the service is pretty good.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We all had good food with reasonable prices, the place is very near to the beach and nice shopping stores around.
The service was fast and kind. I will come back for sure!

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Visiting from the East coast and happened upon The Kettle while walking through Manhattan Beach. Good find. Smoked salmon Benedict was very good. The muffins are fabulous. Popular place, but not a long wait. Great service. Looked at other reviews after we found it, and the positive ones are right on.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Whenever I'm in the area we try to eat breakfast at The Kettle. Close to the pier and shops. Indoor and outdoor seating. Most importantly, Coke products! The service is always great and the food great. Muffins are amazing!