“Our Favourite Manhattan Restaurant”
Review of Rock'N Fish

Rock'N Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock'N Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Manhattan Ave.
Transit: Ocean Express free trolley service is available from the LAX area to various stops around Manhattan Beach. For more information, call 310.642.7851.
Melbourne, Australia
“Our Favourite Manhattan Restaurant”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

On our last day of our holiday in California, we once again booked a table during lunchtime at our favourite restaurant Rock 'N Fish in the Manhattan shopping village. We both chose the Macadamia Mahi with sides of garlic mashed potato and asparagus. The meal was delicious. For drinks we had a beautiful California Chardonnay and later a Pinot. Excellent waiter service, a delightful and friendly young waitress. Suggest you call to book your table particularly if you want to be seated on the front terrace. Highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2014

• Turkish first
Stratford, Canada
“Mahi Mahi Sliders”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We came here on a friend's recommendation a few hours before our flight was supposed to leave from LAX.

After letting the server know we were in a bit of a hurry, he made sure we were never waiting for a course. At no point did we feel rushed, we were just really well taken care of. The food was fresh and delicious - especially the Mahi Mahi sliders. You need to try them ...unless you're allergic to Mahi Mahi - then maybe don't try them...

The four of us argued about who made the better decision, everyone was just really happy with their choice. I had a couple of Navy Grogs, they helped knock me out for the flight - they tasted great too...

The location is perfect, in a fun, busy area basically on the beach. Really laid back. Loved everything about it.

• Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bartender Rocks at Rock'N Fish”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Greg, the bartender at Rock'N Fish is unbeatable. He made my "single" night out welcoming and comfortable, starting with a hand shake and introduction - not only to him, but to the person sitting next to me who just happened to be Michael Zislis, the owner. It was comforting when eating out alone. And his drink... amazing. The legendary Navy Grog rum cocktail drink the restaurant has offered since it was a favorite local Japanese restaurant many years earlier.
Greg suggested the grilled artichoke and brought some of the freshest bread I've had in a long time. I was so happy with my night. It was one of those evenings where I questioned going out before leaving the hotel room, but the evening made my trip memorable and I was thrilled I had.

1 Thank Sunnygirl67
Muscat, Masqat, Oman
“A must try place for food for sure”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Had lunch on a beautifully sunny Californian day. The staff were amazingly friendly with a great sense of humor. The food was excellent with lots of choices and great portions. The wine list was not all that but the food made up for it the place is very conveniently located beside the beach and a great atmosphere will go back there again for sure

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“May have to vist Manhattan Beach again just so I can eat here”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Love the hip location a stone's throw from the beach. Love the vibe and all the fun drinks, but mostly my party of 4 loved the incredible food. Everything was fresh and well-prepared. Hope to go back soon!