“Excellent food excellent service”
Review of Rock'N Fish

Rock'N Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock'N Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Manhattan Ave.
Transit: Ocean Express free trolley service is available from the LAX area to various stops around Manhattan Beach. For more information, call 310.642.7851.
Billings, Montana
“Excellent food excellent service”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

This place was packed which should be a clue as to how good it is. But, it is close to the beach so everything is packed. I ordered Tuna woth Spicy Mac N Cheese. Both were excellent. Several other items on the menu look amazing and I can't wait to return to try them. I'm definitely coming back and I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Turkish first
Columbus, Ohio
“Awesome oak flavor”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We were walking around looking for a place to eat in Manhattan Beach and we decided on this place because the wood fire smell coming from this place was amazing. I had a mahi sandwich that was delicious, but it was outdone by the spicy mac & cheese that I had as a side. The mac was serious. It was finished in their wood oven so that top layer tasted like smoked cheddar. The top was crispy and a little crunch, but the inside was very gooey and melty. It was great. Our server also had an awesome radio voice. He was very energetic. He was a good character. I would recommend this place and will be coming here again the next time I am in town.

Visited April 2014
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
“Best Restaurant In South Bay”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Great food, great service, good prices !!! Cant' go wrong with anything on the menu! Be sure to check out the specials... always a good choice!

• Visited April 2014
Villingili
“Quick and easy”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The service is always good. I just stopped to have drink and appetizer and they sat me right away. Great place with courteous employees....

Visited March 2014
Philly
“Lively Unassuming Seafood House”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Our party of three was seated immediately on the upper loft which overlooks the main floor and bar area. The interior is an ordinary looking bar which could be any of a number of seaside casual bar/restaurant. The area is more cramped than spacious. There is an outer area/porch seating also and probably preferred in slightly warmer weather that we were experiencing the evening we visited.

The food was very, very good. I would recommend getting one of the oak wood grilled fish selections. My Mahi Mahi was excellent. My colleague's Ahi Tuna served rare was as good as I have ever had. The New England Clam Chowder was excellent, creamy and very flavorful.

Oysters were very good, but very pricey at $ 36 a dozen for very small oysters.

Located just off the beach and the pier and the main drag. Highly recommended.

• Visited April 2014