“Looking for great scallops?”
Review of Hamptons - CLOSED

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you want delicious scallops over risotto, this is the place. The best scallops anywhere!! Delicious food and reasonably priced. My friends had the lobster roll, which they also enjoyed. This isn't a large place and parking can be a challenge, but worth the effort. Friendly staff, and sensational scallops.

1  Thank Marsha_Born_To_Talk

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I spent a very nice evening in this restaurant. The food is good, not excellent, but good and fairly priced, the service is very good, the wine list has the right price. I liked the fried crab cakes, the lobster bisque was ok, a little salty, the shoe string fries were excellent, the fish taco good but they arrived a little too cold. Overall nice place to stop if you are walking around manhattan beach, very close to the pier and the boardwalk.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

My wife and I ate at Hamptons last night for the third time in a month, and for the third time, it was excellent. I’ve had the fried oysters as an appetizer, and they were terrific. I’ve had the lobster roll and lobster tacos. Both are excellent, with a good amount of lobster, and a very good sauce for the tacos. Even the warm cheese bread served prior to the meal is excellent. The service is very good – responsive, very pleasant, and unobtrusive. The atmosphere and décor are casual beach; like its sister restaurant Mama D’s two doors down the street, weekends can be a bit crowded and noisy. (There are always crowds outside waiting at Mama D’s.) The price is very reasonable, especially for Manhattan Beach, and the corkage is a reasonable $10 (we like to bring our own wine). Overall, an excellent choice – we’ll be back soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

After wandering around the Manhattan Beach pier area for awhile, we settled on Hamptons for dinner, and were delighted that we had. Service was the best I have ever had at any restaurant, the waiters worked with each other like clockwork, and we were never lacking anything. When we first sat down, we were given a large slab of delicious flat bread -complimentary- and I believe they used very fresh parmesan as I usually don't like parmesan much but we couldn't stop eating this bread. I ordered fish and chips which were, like the flat bread, outstanding. My husband ordered the burger and clam chowder. He said the burger was good but the chowder was great. Nice little restaurant with great food and service near the pier.

1  Thank historyz-fan