“Escargot are Delicious!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Creme de la Crepe - CLOSED

Creme de la Crepe
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Seating
Description: Restaurant/ French Cuisine/ Family Dinning/Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner/ Wine Bar/ Gastropub/ Bar/ Nightlife/ Creperie
“Escargot are Delicious!!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This is a small restaurant, but very comfortable. The escargot were incredible! Just the right amount of garlic - not too much, not too little. It was served with slices of lightly toasted French bread. Wonderful! The seafood crepe - not so much. It was just OK. The crepe itself was a disappointment - non traditional. I will go back and order a small salad and escargot. Maybe a dozen, not just six!!!

Visited June 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Great choices for breakfast”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I went for the sweet crepe - Quebec - with maple syrup and bananas, but the savoury options looked great too. Small restaurant with friendly staff.

• Visited April 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Treat yourself”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is our treat restaurant for breakfast, my teens love it and when things go really well we eat here as a special treat. Food, coffee, service always top.

Visited January 2013
Torrance, California
“Delicious Potatoes!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Stopped here after seeing 'Les Mis' last night. The strawberry jam is the highlight of ALL of the Creme de la Crepe locations. We have tried this location, Hermosa Beach as well as the Riviera...

My Provence omelette, which I had as a scramble, was delicious, but tepid. The potatoes were outstanding...perfectly cooked. Again, the jam is the highlight and should be savored slowly with the delicious french bread slices.

For dessert, we ordered a spectacular Trio of Profiteroles which was gloriously delicious!! Beautifully presented and a perfect ending to our meal.

The service was prompt; just one garcon working but he took good care of us.

I really enjoy stopping here for a meal; the breakfasts are delicious.

• Visited December 2012
Manhattan Beach
“Good Food If You Can Get In”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Busy weekend and we had to be to a kids' sports event in a couple of hours. I put our name on the wait list and we waited for over an hour. There was no place to sit so my daughter sat on some wood structure near the door and snagged up her pants with splinters. We finally ran out of time so I went inside to take our name off the list. I counted at least 2 empty tables. We're not going back.

• Visited September 2012