“Treat yourself”
Review of Creme de la Crepe - CLOSED

Creme de la Crepe
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Restaurant/ French Cuisine/ Family Dinning/Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner/ Wine Bar/ Gastropub/ Bar/ Nightlife/ Creperie
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is our treat restaurant for breakfast, my teens love it and when things go really well we eat here as a special treat. Food, coffee, service always top.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Stopped here after seeing 'Les Mis' last night. The strawberry jam is the highlight of ALL of the Creme de la Crepe locations. We have tried this location, Hermosa Beach as well as the Riviera...

My Provence omelette, which I had as a scramble, was delicious, but tepid. The potatoes were outstanding...perfectly cooked. Again, the jam is the highlight and should be savored slowly with the delicious french bread slices.

For dessert, we ordered a spectacular Trio of Profiteroles which was gloriously delicious!! Beautifully presented and a perfect ending to our meal.

The service was prompt; just one garcon working but he took good care of us.

I really enjoy stopping here for a meal; the breakfasts are delicious.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Busy weekend and we had to be to a kids' sports event in a couple of hours. I put our name on the wait list and we waited for over an hour. There was no place to sit so my daughter sat on some wood structure near the door and snagged up her pants with splinters. We finally ran out of time so I went inside to take our name off the list. I counted at least 2 empty tables. We're not going back.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This was a nice change from the other breakfast places in MB. If you like the feel of being in France for breakfast, this is the place. The omelets are perfect-recommend the De Valmy and the strawberry jam was excellent. The service was friendly without being intrusive. Can't wait to go back for dinner.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I love crepes but I recieved something that was a cross between paper towels and a bath mat. The crepe itself was a rough tasteless thing that I put on the side on the side of the plate. I am serious about the paper towel thing. AWFUL. Maybe it was buckweat ?? and I didn't know it ?? I love crepes but not here.

The French Tabl... S, Guest Relations Manager at Creme de la Crepe, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Dear Loriegirl,

Thank you for your response. We appreciate the feedback and apologize that you did not have the best experience at our restaurant. I assure you that our crepes are usually delicious and will speak with our chefs regarding the cuisine quality. Again, thank you kindly for the feedback. We will use your review to better our service. Merci!

Take care