“Excellent! Plus, they have gluten-free pastry” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Coos Bay, Oregon
“Excellent! Plus, they have gluten-free pastry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Homemade ice cream, I had the salted Caramel and it was great. They also carry gluten free bakery items, I purchased a red velvet cupcake for my G/F wife.

Visited January 2014

Riverton, Wyoming
“OMG!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

OMG! the ice cream is to die for, a must for a little dessert and walking on the beach! They have more than ice cream, handmade delectables throughout the store, it was a tough decision on what to choose!

Visited October 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Amazing ice-cream sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

On my return trip to Manhattan Beach, this was a first stop for myself and my dad having discovered it the year before. It has been quite busy both times which is a very positive sign, and all the treats look amazing, but the ice-cream sandwiches are what does it for me! The mint choc chip ice-cream between two chocolate chip cookies was heavenly. The seats outside allowed us to enjoy these on a very warm summer night. I would return to Manhattan Beach next time I'm in California just to come here. Amazing.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manhattan Beach, California
“What a tasty treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

I love the Creamery!! I love the old school parlour feel to it and the big Princess chairs outside.
I love getting to taste a couple flavors before deciding on which one to splurge on. I always get the mini kiddie size so I don't leave feeling too horribly guilty, as this is my treat after long bike rides up and down the beach. Ohhh yummy!! I LOVE the ice cream. Pecan Praline, Dulce de Leche.... It is hands down the creamiest I've ever had. And it is ALWAYS busy here, but SO worth the wait!
Next time you're in the area, head on over to the Creamery for a scoop or two and your taste buds will thank you!

• Visited November 2013
Redondo Beach, California, USA
“Hits the spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Manhattan Beach Creamery a fun spot and tons to choose from - cupcakes to ice cream to chocolates and more! Always a busy spot and for good reason - it's yummy!

Visited October 2013