“It's worth the Hype!”

Manhattan Beach Creamery
Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Manhattan Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 29, 2013

What a great place for ice cream or cupcakes! The line may appear long, but it moves quickly. Yummy, yummy, yummy!!!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

If you are looking for desert after a day at the beach ...the Creamery was it. We stopped at Brewco pub... loved the burgers. Then we went for ice cream. I had the mint chip. My wife had Mocha Almond Fudge ...it needed more fudge..so she said. I loved mine. We also had a cupcake which was great. We ate outside at the little funky tables in front of the restaurant.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

My daughter had traveled here before and this was on her "must go to list" for this trip. My husband and I were on our own during the day, so we stopped in. There was ice cream, ice cream treats, chocolates, cupcakes, cookies and more. We finally settled on an ice cream sandwich on chocolate chip cookies (several varieties were available). The cookies were freshly baked, soft and buttery-the best sandwich ever. We sat at the fancy high back upholstered chairs by the window. If it hadn't been so cold, there also were chairs outside. We went back with our daughter in the evening and tried one of the cupcakes she had been raving about-they did not disappoint. Had we stayed another day, I'm sure we would have been back to try something else-it all looked SO good.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Charming place with many unusual flavor choices. They were out of my first 2 picks so I had "Dulce de Leche" and my husband had some sort of maple/bacon flavor. We both thought it was the creamiest, most delicious ice cream we have EVER had...and we're in our 70's and have sampled a lot of ice cream. And, it was reasonably priced compared to the ice cream chains. Their cupcakes and ice cream sandwiches looked great too.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

The choices are endless. All that I have tried are terrific! They will give you tasters of all the ice creams. We could have stayed and tasted all afternoon......