Stayed here on August 4th for 1 night. Check-in was just ok, the clerk had a weird attitude like we were inconveniencing her. We checked in 1:30pm and she sent us away and asked us to come back at 2:30pm. I wanted to goto Target anyway so I was ok with this but I thought it was unprofessional since she didnt offer us to leave our luggage. What is this a Motel 6??
I was a little weary of the free underground parking, although nothing happened, its isolated and if I was a single female, I would be extra cautious.
The room was fine, clean and had kitchen, everything was good. The checkout clerk was fine so a mixed review. Location is good, Target down the street and Manhattan Beach a few minutes drive away. Breakfast was good, coffee, bacon, toast, cereal, Newspaper..
So apart from the lousy Check-in experience, everything else was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to enjoy a fresh, new hotel experience were our motto is Live Well, Sleep Easy. Situated in the heart of fashionable Manhattan Beach, our contemporary studio and one-bedroom suites offer the cozy ambiance of residential living in Southern California's relaxing beach culture. NOW WITH EVEN FASTER DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD SPEED. EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Manhattan Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Los Angeles Hotel Manhattan Beach
- Hawthorn Suites Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Hawthorn Suites