Stay was mostly good at this hotel. After the first morning the breakfast wasn't very good (eggs were fresh the first day; hard and dried out the second and third days). Needed some quality protein to go with the waffles. Also, didn't eat breakfast the rest of my stay because it ends at 9 on weekdays and that is early when I'm on vacation but didn't feel like I was missing much. Wound up being pretty pricy with all of the points I used, plus hotels.com, plus $20+/nt to upgrade. Better options for that price. Especially without a pool. Internet was sporadic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to enjoy a fresh, new hotel experience were our motto is Live Well, Sleep Easy. Situated in the heart of fashionable Manhattan Beach, our contemporary studio and one-bedroom suites offer the cozy ambiance of residential living in Southern California's relaxing beach culture. NOW WITH EVEN FASTER DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD SPEED. EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Manhattan Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Los Angeles Hotel Manhattan Beach
- Hawthorn Suites Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Hawthorn Suites