“So lucky I found Melanie”

SkinWorks by Melanie
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I used to get Crystal Microdermabrasion done and it was so harsh on my skin. Melanie uses Diamond tip Microderm and the difference is amazing- My skin isn't irritated and red. Her room is so relaxing and she really puts in the time to get those great results you would hope for when getting a facial treatment. The products she sells are reasonable and have made a huge difference on my skin. I know go back regularly for maintenence facials. Thanks Melanie!

Reviewed August 18, 2011

I cannot tell you how thankful I am for the facial, microderm and the skincare products- I love them all!!! I have noticed such a big difference and I am so happy with the results. I am looking forward to my next microderm, and I will have to book it soon!

A friend referred me to Melanie and I am so glad she did because I am so happy with my skin. I just recently moved to CA from AZ and I began noticing some acne, which was most likely due to stress and the climate change, and I wanted get rid of it ASAP before my wedding in May. I live in Pasadena and it was well worth the drive. I recommend SkinWorks by Melanie to anyone. This is my first TripAdvisor review and I wanted to be sure to recognize Melanie because my face is the first thing people see and I am so happy with the results..

Reviewed August 18, 2011

I've been getting facials for years, and I wish I'd found Melanie a long time ago. She's not only a great facialst, she truly loves what she is doing. Melanie uses Le Mieux products, which are not only amazing but affordable. Her treatments are personalized, and she remembers scents you love and things you're concerned about.

Melanie, is also a great waxed. She's ver conservative, and appreciatesva good brow.

She provides a very sanitary and relaxing environment... After 1 1/2-2 hours you walk out
feeling like you got more than your money's worth.

Go see her... You won't regret it!

Reviewed August 17, 2011

I rarely rave about getting a facial, but Skinworks by Melanie was a really relaxing, pleasant experience. She has a gentle touch that puts you at ease immediately. I've been following up with her gentle skin products, and have seen a huge difference. Treat yourself!!