“Great Fish Tacos!!!”

Fishbar Manhattan Beach Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fishbar Manhattan Beach Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 191 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Great Fish Tacos!!!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Visiting from out of state, we wanted to find great food and cool atmospheres in SoCal. This was our first meal in the area, and now nearly a week into our trip, it has still yet to be beat! The food was delicious and served to us in no time by a great staff. The fish tacos were by far the best I've ever had and the crab dip appetizer was also quite excellent. For our late dinner is was a loud scene in a relatively small space which we loved, but I mention it because some may prefer a quieter place.

Sydney, Australia
“Great place to dine and have a few ales”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

A friend and myself visited the Fishbar whilst in LA.

When we arrived they were full, however they took my name, number and advised their would be a 45min wait. We found a bar in the opposite street to wait it out and have a beer. I received an SMS to advise my reservation was logged. At the 35 min mark I received an SMS to advise a table was available.

The food and atmosphere was of a good standard, however the bar was a little cramped.

I will return next time in LA.

NC
“Lively Atmosphere & Yummy Fish in N Manhattan Beach”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

This place was walking distance from my hotel. Great lively atmosphere with delicious food and mixed drinks. Friendly service and wide variety of fish and non fish items on the menu. I had the brussels sprout app and grilled scallops on a skewer plate - both fantastic. To top it off after my glass of wine, I had a pomegranate margarita. Wow - this was one of the best drinks I have ever had! Would highly recommend Fishbar for either business though could be a little noisy or leisure travelers. Expect a short wait if you are going during peak time at dinner.

• Visited June 2014
“Consistent good quality and service”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife have been going to Fishbar since it opened in 2012 in the former Baja Sharkeez site. The things that i like about this place are the food, good, friendly service, and reasonable prices. There are weekly specials, such as shrimp on Monday and Crab on Wednesday. There is also a special lower priced lunch menu. There are also 2 happy hours - the regular one from 2:00 - 6:00 pm and the reverse from 9:30 pm - 12:00 am. This place is popular so expect crowds between 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm. Fortunately the kitchen stays open to 11:00 pm Sunday -Thursday and until 12:00 am Friday and Saturday. This is a blessing since most restaurants in Manhattan Beach stop serving by 9:00 pm. Parking can be an issue since there is limited street parking. There is a parking structure at Rosecrans and Highland, but it tends to fill up. Fortunately we live just 4 blocks away, so it is an easy walk. One final word, the sourdough bread is wonderful.

• Visited May 2014
Thank catman916 .
Manhattan Beach, California
“Best Bloody Mary ever!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Everything I've eaten at this restaurant has been great. They have really good lunch specials, and the BEST Bloody Mary in the South Bay.

• Visited April 2014