“YUM”

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi
Saint Louis, Missouri
“YUM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Excellent sushi place that hits all the high points. VERY well prepared spicy tuna roll. Hard to screw up, but some places manage too. This one was extra special. Arigato!

Visited October 2013

Manhattan Beach
“Good Platters”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

We often order platters for gatherings. They have a good selection and the sushi is freshly made and tasty.

Visited August 2012
Round Hill, Virginia
“Bad Sushi - Very Dissapointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2011

I ordered takeout based on TA and Yelp reviews for this place. Sadly, it was some of the worst sushi I've ever had. I had two varieties of tuna rolls and could only get down two pieces. I should have just trusted my instincts when I thought the restaurant had a bad odor, but I really wanted sushi and this was within walking distance from my hotel. I didn't get sick, but I sure "felt" those two pieces for the rest of the night.

Florida
“Sushi to go, baby!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2011

My kids and I were pelting to the airport to get home from vacation, but we were NOT leaving L.A. until we'd had some sushi. After a bit of googling, we found Kai Sushi not far from the airport. Got several very nice rolls, and ate them as we were driving down the street to the airport. It was hilarious. Made the plane with only minutes to spare.

Service was good, sushi was delicious, and there was free parking right out front. Kai is take-out only; no seating. However, if you're in Manhattan Beach, why not grab a selection and have a nice picnic? (Or, hey, eat it on the way to the airport.)

• Visited February 2011