“Delightful Surprise!”
Review of Tin Roof Bistro

Tin Roof Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Tin Roof Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 191 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rosecrans Ave
Calabasas, California
“Delightful Surprise!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This was our first visit to this Orange Co restaurant, where we met a local couple from Seal Beach. We came from Ventura Co, a 40 min drive. We were initially disappointed to find this bistro was in a large shopping center, on the edge. Parking is easy, and once we entered we found it to have a lovely ambiance. We were seated on the spacious outdoor patio, near a large fountain. Service was prompt and friendly, and we were immediately brought drinks. The menu had many interesting choices, from seafood to steaks, pasta, and veal dishes. I recommend the flatbread as an appetizer, it was tasty with an assortment of toppings. Our party had the short ribs, the seafood pasta, and a large dinner salad. We brought a bottle of good wine from home, as the corkage was minimal. A very pleasant dinner, with all the dishes exceeding our expectations. Dessert was also delicious. We were dining on the weekend, and I recommend the patio seating as inside was very noisy.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank DrStephen K

Prince Albert, Canada
“Superb!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

First time in LA and dont know where to eat, saw the good reviews so ive decided tj try it! My dad and my husband tried the wednesday special which is seafood plate, it was great, they loved it! They runned out of steak that night so I just ordered the porkchop instead, OMG it was awesome, the texture and taste itself was superb! Staff are friendly! Place is cozy.

Thousand Oaks, California
“One of the best meals!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This was a perfect place to have a nice lunch with a friend I had not seen in months. The food was superb, the Carmalized Brussel Sprouts (which I hated Brussel Sprouts) were fantastic and had such a wonderful taste to them. The Ahi Tuna Salad was spectacular and so fresh. The ambiance of the restaurant was perfect and my friend and I really enjoyed the patio, as the weather was perfect. The service was average, we had to ask for our drinks to be refilled and asked for water more than once. The Blueberry, Cookie and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream dessert was out of this world. I was also quite surprised at how reasonable the pricing was for the portions that were received. Great value!

Overall, I just thought this was one of the very best meals I've ever had in a restaurant and I will definitely go back again and again when in this area.

• Visited June 2014
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Great food and very good service”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Very good selection of food, very well prepared, I had the fish and chips, the service was outstanding. It was a little pricy, but you get what you pay for.

Manhattan Beach, California
“Good family restaurant”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Lots of good menu choices for the whole family. Parking isn't always easy, especially at lunch time, but you forget you're in Manhattan Village once you get inside. The atmosphere is nice, service is friendly, and the food is very good.

• Visited March 2014