“Better than anyone would expect!!”
Review of Tin Roof Bistro

Tin Roof Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Tin Roof Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 191 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rosecrans Ave
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Better than anyone would expect!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

We visited after a recommendation from the Belamar hotel and we are still talking about the good experience.
The food was excellent, service impeccable, and the cocktails were superb.
We tried the Indian spinach dip, tenderloin with butternut squash, caramelized Brussels sprout salad, and the haystack potatoes. Each was some of the best for we had ever had anywhere in the world.

We would recommend this restaurant to anyone, neighbors or visitors. We will try the bocce ball court out front next time.

Santa Monica, California
“Tin Roof A Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This Manhattan Beach gem is less trendy than its sister Post, and the experience was a very pleasant surprise. Set in a Manhattan Beach shopping mall, I had rather snobby low expectations that proved wrong. Also, it was Valentines Day, so I kinda expected chaos. Busy yes, chaotic no. Everything was under control. In fact everything about the dinner was delightful--the food surprisingly savory and simple fare (I had tangy Caesar salad, savory short ribs and mashed, etc), the service was attentive, experienced and friendly, the ambiance was pleasant. We sat out on the patio. Very comfortable. The wine service was impeccable. We drank champagne and red and white Burgundy.
Undoubtedly contributing to my overall delightful experience was my dinner companion and our rapport. In summery, this was one of the best mall dining experiences I've had.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank aresverde
London
“Buzzy friendly restaurant with great selection of food”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Loved the atmosphere of the Tin Roof Bistro and the great selection of food. Service was great on both occasions that I visited and waiting staff were accommodating re: providing tastings of the house wines and plate shares. Carmelised brussel sprouts, roasted veggies and brocollini to be recommended - and I am not a vegetarian!

Boise
“Very nice experience”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Recently had a very enjoyable dinner at Tin Roof. Convenient parking, nice waitstaff, and generally very good food. The waiter recommended the short ribs braised in wine, and they indeed were excellent. Likewise the pork tenderloin ordered by my son-in-law. My wife's papardelle was less satisfying. The brussel sprouts were, as everyone says, excellent.

New York City, New York
“Wish it was closer to home!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Why can't restaurants on the east coast in this price range deliver this kind of innovative food and great service!

This was my 2nd visit and it was consistent with the first, really good.

I don't think you can go wrong with anything you order!

• Visited January 2014