“Definately Worth a Visit” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sesame Moe's

Sesame Moe's
Ranked #58 of 192 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Manhattan Beach, California
“Definately Worth a Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Open Sesame is located in a 'strip mall' right next to a dry cleaners and Ralphs but don't let this fool you. The interior is nicely done and the food is very good. The menu is pretty extensive and all the food I have had here is very tasty and well presented. My husband and I shared a meal and it was plenty for the two of us so the portions are generous. The waiter was very attentive and helpful. This is a great restaurant and we will definitely go back!

• Visited June 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Big Portions, Good Lebanese Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

We visited friends in Manhattan Beach and they suggested Open Sesame. How great! Excellent potatoes with garlic sauce, excellent shrimp dish, good lamb chops (the Cote de Rhone wine went well with them all) and the baklava topped it all off wonderfully.

I would return to Open Sesame, no question.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank eurovicki
Rosemead, CA
“Mediterranean Food tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Ate here with my co-worker who is middle eastern. Not knowing the food that well, we tried a myriad of food. I'm not sure what you call them either. He did the ordering. Although I had the Lamb Kabobs which were excellent and prepared on a bed of rice. We ordered this pizza appetizer and potato dishes. Very tasty too.

Service was attentive and friendly and kept my drink filled throughout the meal.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank AFonger
Los Angeles
“Best Mediterranean food in South Bay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

I went there with my family and 4 children. We all loved it. Tasty and affordable. Kids loved it too.
I highly recommend open sesame in Manhattan Beach.

• Visited March 2013
Ennice, North Carolina
“First stop after the plane lands.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Every time I land at LAX in the early evening I stop at Open Sesame for dinner. They offer consistently good Middle Eastern food and the portions are large enough to share.
We always start with the hummus and yogurt dip. I'm gluten-free so I order a dish of raw veggies for dipping, but have been told the pita bread is awesome.

My husband loves the lamb chops and I favor the combo plate but I've heard rave reviews about several of the other entrees. Try the Moroccan tea. It's really special.

• Visited February 2013