“Big Portions, Good Lebanese Food”
Review of Sesame Moe's

Sesame Moe's
Ranked #59 of 191 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Los Angeles, California
“Big Portions, Good Lebanese Food”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We visited friends in Manhattan Beach and they suggested Open Sesame. How great! Excellent potatoes with garlic sauce, excellent shrimp dish, good lamb chops (the Cote de Rhone wine went well with them all) and the baklava topped it all off wonderfully.

I would return to Open Sesame, no question.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank eurovicki

Rosemead, CA
“Mediterranean Food tour!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Ate here with my co-worker who is middle eastern. Not knowing the food that well, we tried a myriad of food. I'm not sure what you call them either. He did the ordering. Although I had the Lamb Kabobs which were excellent and prepared on a bed of rice. We ordered this pizza appetizer and potato dishes. Very tasty too.

Service was attentive and friendly and kept my drink filled throughout the meal.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank AFonger
Los Angeles
“Best Mediterranean food in South Bay!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I went there with my family and 4 children. We all loved it. Tasty and affordable. Kids loved it too.
I highly recommend open sesame in Manhattan Beach.

• Visited March 2013
Ennice, North Carolina
“First stop after the plane lands.”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Every time I land at LAX in the early evening I stop at Open Sesame for dinner. They offer consistently good Middle Eastern food and the portions are large enough to share.
We always start with the hummus and yogurt dip. I'm gluten-free so I order a dish of raw veggies for dipping, but have been told the pita bread is awesome.

My husband loves the lamb chops and I favor the combo plate but I've heard rave reviews about several of the other entrees. Try the Moroccan tea. It's really special.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank GingerBC
Manhattan Beach, California
“A good choice for middle eastern food”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Open Sesame is a Lebanese restaurant located in the Manhattan Village shopping center near the Ralphs market. There is plenty of free parking available. The restaurant has been open in this location for several years and offers a good selection of middle eastern food. I usually start with an order of potatoes roasted with lemon and garlic - very tasty. My favorite entre is chicken tawook, which features grilled pieces of chicken breast served with hummis. A choice of salad in included. I usually get tabouli. For some strange reason, rice is not included, but can be ordered as an extra for $1.00. The food has been consistently good. Service is friendly and efficient. There is a choice of either indoor or outdoor dining. On cool days there are outdoor heaters.

• Visited March 2013