“If you want to spice up your taste buds, you have to try this venue!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sesame Moe's

Sesame Moe's
Ranked #58 of 191 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
California, Hawaii, Iowa, Illinois, Colorado,
“If you want to spice up your taste buds, you have to try this venue!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

It's a trip to the middle east without having to pay a 'plane fare. the menue offers victuals that we don't often get at home, and our whole family loves to dine here when we're all together.

Visited March 2012

Idaho
“Intimate setting with great food and friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

I invited a few friends to try this restaurant with me and we were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food, its presentation and atmosphere. We had the sampler appetizer which came with the pita. Our server recommended the spicy veggie soup and when it arrived, I was concerned with the small serving. How wrong was I. This was a hearty small bowl of soup and I was very satisfied with that at the end. Definitely a return trip will be planned to this place.

• Visited March 2012
New York City, New York
“Fresh food, great ambiance!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2012

We loved Open Sesame. This is the best hummus I have ever tasted--it was fresh, smooth, and delectable. The falafel was fantastic as well--four perfectly rounded medallions of fried chick pea perfection. The ambiance was also great--it was exotic, a little sultry, and very comfy (the heaters outside were great), but not at all pretentious or overly fancy. Also, kudos to the owners/designers on incredibly inventive use of chain mail in the bathrooms!

• Visited January 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Very good food, but...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2012

Let me start off that my husband is very versed in mediterranean food and fixes a lot of the dishes served at OS. I love the food with all the savory seasoning. We have been to OS twice now, once for lunch and once for dinner. Their food is good but seems a little, not quite plain, but held back. I am sure it is to appeal to a bigger population. Definitely would consider going back for lunch, but I'll get my hummus fix from my husband.

Los Angeles, California
“Fantastic middle eastern food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2011

Very friendly and attentive staff. Great kebabs, some of the best I've had. Tasty, fresh, and clean food...

Visited November 2011