“Quality and value in laid back setting”
Review of Four Daughters Kitchen - CLOSED

Four Daughters Kitchen
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rosecrans
Description: Welcome to Four Daughters Kitchen, your local neighborhood hangout featuring a friendly outdoor setting and dishes to die for! Good food tells a great story, and ours is no exception. Four Daughters Kitchen started as a (literal) hole in the wall. But, as with any great restaurant, it's not what you see but how you see it. The restaurant was named after Clint's own life - he is a father of four smiley little girls - and opened at 7AM the first morning to a crowd of friends and neighbors looking for a steaming cup of coffee, a warm plate of eggs and a friendly smile. Today, our casual beach eatery still indulges in American-style favorites and delicious meals that you can't live without. We continue to serve only the freshest food (we don't even have a freezer!), With a stocked bar, great wines, beer on draft, and organic coffee- all at an affordable price! Grab a coffee. Grab a bite. Grab and go, or stay a while. Breakfast, lunch or dinner- we're here all day long! We invite you to visit our website for additional information and a schedule of upcoming events, then gather your friends and family to eat, drink and surf with us at Four Daughters Kitchen.
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My friend asked where I wanted to dine for my birthday, so I looked online for recommendations in north Manhattan Beach and found this place and one down the street. We drove by Option 1 and it was packed to the gills (Taco Tuesday) so we opted for Four Daughters. They have a small counter to match the equally small but cozy confines of this neighborhood eatery. Two wait staff and two helpers covering maybe 12 tables and the 5 seat counter. We arrived at 7:30 but after 15 min waiting for a table to clear, we decided to eat at the counter.

My friend ordered chicken tacos while I opted for the blackened mahi daily special and a glass of Brancott SB. Even though we were seated directly in front of the register, the waitstaff were engaging and friendly. The kitchen was deliberate in filling our order, but I knew this place was a winner upon the first bite of my mahi - more salty than peppery but cooked just how I like fish. It came with lightly sauteed squash and rice pilaf that was firm, not mushy. My friend ate one of her overstuffed tacos and took the other home - the chicken was a little bland compared to my mahi.

If you looking for a leisurely meal in a very neighborhood like atmosphere (i.e. not fancy), this place is worth a try. Our entrees were moderately priced ($12 and $19), so factoring in the quality made this a stellar value in my book.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We were part of a private party being hosted at Four Daughters Kitchen and I can say that EVERYTHING that came out of the kitchen was great! The staff is awesome with kids and very polite and helpful! They even gave the kids side walk chalk to keep them busy while we ate. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone traveling to Los Angeles

Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

The place is easy to find being just by the road side. The parking is harder to find. Meals are homey & casual. Portions are filling. Service is good & unhurried. Tables are not cleared immediately after guests.
Food is tasty. It's a 200 yard stroll to the beach after your meals. 30 mins drive from LAX airport.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Had a nice dinner at Four Daughters. Place was small, but not too crowded and noise level was OK. Waitresses all very friendly and food was tasty

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Went here for breakfast and was really disappointed. We had to wait for our table quite a while, were ignored by the waitresses and were charged for our coffee twice. The food was really average. Wouldn't recommend it.