“Best Brew House in MBeach”
Review of Simmzy's

Simmzy's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A local pub that serves artisan foods, craft beers and small production wines.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Love the beer selection and it's always changing. Very cool and fun atmosphere and extra nice when the weather is perfect. Not a large menu but what they offer is really tasty (especially the fries).

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great food and beer selection, a wonderful open bar/pub to eat and relax in. Just go early to get a table for lunch, and prepare to make friends with the people at the very close neighboring tables. The wings are worth the wait, the burgers are the best around 90% of the time (1 out of 10 are small and overcooked, and make you wonder if they are sending you a message), the salads are terrific -- it is a true gastropub.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

gotta try the fries ... amazing atmosphere and food ! the burgers are fresh and juicy its the wait that only bothered me but why not for good burger !!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

This place is small but super hip. Lots of fun drink choices and really cool and unique dishes. I had their fish tacos and it was some of the best fish tacos I have ever had. Their burgers looked huge and their shoe string french fries were scrumptious! One of the best places to eat in Manhattan Beach. I highly recommend.

1  Thank lclosner8
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We were super excited to try this place reading all the great reviews. I must say--the fries were awesome. However, the fish tacos were barely average. My husbands burger was so rare (when he ordered it medium) that blood was pooling onto the plate. Our server was a joke. I never had my drink refilled. And after 25 minutes of trying to get our attentions server to get our check, we finally asked someone else. Also, when we tried to talk to someone about cooking his burger more--they picked up the plate (with two bites gone out of the burger) and never came back. I would rather go to Wendy's.