“Very nice”

Sage Room Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I recently had a business dinner with several guests and it was very good. The food portions and prices would be the only thing keeping me from all fives. Service also very competent and very pleasant. They do need to fix the air conditioner also!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Stayed in Malibu for the first time last week and was very happy we stopped by Sage for dinner. I can't speak for dining in as we ordered take out to take back to the house. The food was fresh and tasty and look forward to coming back soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

You'll feel like you are enjoying a wonderful meal in a new friend's dining room. Great family Italian recipes, excellent service and wines. They will not rush you through your meal and a memorable experience.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

If you like Olive Garden then you'll like this kind of Italian food. I want this place to succeed but they'll need to re-do the menu to show they care.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

One of Malibu's top gems, we are always treated as family the minute we walk in. My daughter can be very particular and my friends are wine snobs, and they keep us all happy. My lasagna was amazing and as it was rather large, it was even better the next day. If you are visiting and don't have many nights here, put a reservation here at the top of your list.