“Very good food!”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Malibu
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My wife and I stopped here at random and were sure glad we did. Great variety on the menu and everything we ordered tasted delicious. Nice atmosphere too. Looking forward to returning.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We tried this restaurant after purchasing a Groupon and it became a favorite. The food is constantly good. Always try the specials. We love the crab cakes, but there is always something new and fresh. Also, great drink specials. Nice outdoor area, but not always shade. Definitely look for shade before you accept a table, but inside is fine as well. The location is not special, but the food is worth the trip!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

The service is great and the prices are great for a Malibu restaurant. Thinking back in time when many Malibu residents lost their homes in a wildfire Coogies fed us all and picked up the tab.
Try the Fish and Chips or any of the burgers.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Last week I was at Pepperdine University for the annual Bible Lectureship and was in need of some dinner. A group of us went to Coogies as it is close by and reasonably priced. I went two evenings in a row and noticed that the staff are welcoming, friendly and do a darn good job. It was difficult to make a choice from the menu as everything sounded good. I ordered turkey pot pie. Others in my group ordered chili, vegetarian tacos, fish and chips. Everyone enjoyed their meal. I will return the next time I am in Malibu.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stopped here for dinner during our travels. Overall pretty good food. We were there early and did not have to wait for a table. Service was very timely. I had the special that day which was absolutely wonderful! My husband had a burger which he said it was ok. Menu was varied and they had kids menu as well. Would love to try the place again when we are back in the area.