I have lived in Malibu almost 20 years, have eaten in every good restaurant numerous times, and after eating at Kristys
A half a dozen times, I can now say it is my favorite for many reasons:
1. Incredible food! I have tried kobe burger, sweet potatoe fries, steak, grilled salmon, pizza, fettuchini with chicken, and and chicken parmigiana; they were all the best I have ever eaten.
2. Great location. Right on PCH near Zuma Beach.
3. Fabulous view. Two patios with view of the pacific.
4. Wonderful service. Every time.
5. Variety. Great specials every time so you don't get bored with the menu.
Seems to be a family business, so everyone really cares.
I am very picky, so for me to write a review, much less one so positive, is rare.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.