“get it to go”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 9, 2015

easy place for a fast burrito or taco. this is not fine dining with a view. very good for a large fast food chain and service is quick and easy quality above average.

Reviewed December 16, 2014

As we often visit Leo Cabrillo Beach this has become one of our favorite, the Mexican food , places to stop after a full day on the sand. As we always look for treasures on our day trips, this is a true treasure to which we will return frequently.
Today the restaurant was staffed by two very efficient and happy ladies, they were very busy.
Inside seating is very limited, lots of take out orders, and an outside patio.
This trip we included a friend arriving a little after 2:00 pm, they were busy!
As this was our friends first time the cashier took time to explain the menu. They have five (5) choices of tacos three (3) salads nine (9) burritos five (5) platters six (6) favorites seven (7) specials plus kids choices. They have a beautiful six (6) choice salsa bar, today included a fresh cranberry salsa which was delicious!!!
They serve the old time street style tacos including fish and shrimp. Chose from black or pinto beans both rich with seasoning.
We had the Baja taco platter the beef salad bowl and the chicken and carnitas tacos platter. Everything was excellent and hot. FIVE STARS for the food, THE STAFF EARNED SIX!!!!!
They just added churros so of course we had to try them, they were served hot, sweet, crunchy on the outside yet creamy on the inside. They serve beer and soft drinks. Perfect ending to the perfect day at the beach.
I recommend this restaurant to any and all. They have six locations. And they cater.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Reviewed October 19, 2014

Healthy, great Mexican food served directly on PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) just a stone's throw from the famous Surf Rider Beach in Malibu, California.

With a motto of: "We don't own a can opener" displayed proudly above the kitchen area, how can you go wrong with this Fresh-Mex restaurant located on one of the world's most famous beaches.

1  Thank S G
Reviewed October 2, 2014

On our way to the airport - found this place. Service was fast, food was excellent - fresh and filling. Definitely recommend if you want something quick, cheap and filling. The shrimp taco's melt in your mouth !

1  Thank Rak G
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The one on PCH in Malibu was less than a block from my condo, so I hit it several times when no one else in our group was hungry.
The food was larger quantities and the veggies were fresher than all the chains in Ohio. One day during lunch hour I forgot to pick up my bag of churros, and did not realize it until almost an hour later. I walked back to buy more, and the nice lady behind the counter waved at me and handed me the bag right after I walked in the door.
If you want gourmet, go elsewhere. If you want reasonable value, try La Salsa