“Their "restroom" is a Port a Potty! No way to wash hands!”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #69 of 91 Restaurants in Malibu
Cuisines: American
“Their "restroom" is a Port a Potty! No way to wash hands!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

This is the worst and I'm not quite sure how the health department is not checking this place out. You eat fried chicken with your hands, right? You want to wash your hands afterward, right? They tell you it is out back and point to the Port a Potty! It was disgusting, filthy and smelled terrible. I went two businesses down the street to Mc Donald's to buy a drink and use their restroom and wash my hands.

The real question- is this what the employees use too? Ugh! Do not eat here!

Visited July 2014

Malibu, California, United States
“Grab a bucket and head to the beach...”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Don't often eat at KFC but every once in a while we will get a bucket of KFC for a beach party or picnic. The food at the Malibu KFC is always up to the KFC standards and it easy to grab and go.

Visited February 2014
“Avoid it. ”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Everything looks dirty, the food was overcooked like a stone. I think the owner's has no idea how does it works a fast food restaurant. Don't go there!

Thousand Oaks, California
“We got sick on our way home after eating at kfc in Malibu.”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

My husband & Ionly go to kfc IN Westlake Village & its always great. While in Malibu my husband said, "lets go to kfc" thinking it would be good not knowing we'd both get sick. How convenient we paid over 25.00 for poison. On our ride home I said to my husband "My tummy doesn't feel very good" he responded with oh God, mine doesn't either. He farted all the way home "long drive" which unfairly made me even sicker. The foulest smell ever. These people should be ashamed of themselves serving up poison, chicken looked olf & dry. We should have known when our order was ready before we finished ordering, it was old!! Anyone that has ever eaten at kfc knows that you always wait at least 15-20 minutes for "fresh chicken" this place almost killed us both. We were there at 2:00 pm its now 10:03 pm husband is still stinking me out of our house, still farting deadly gas! We sure hope everyone reads this review & takes it serious, it could save you & your Family a day of illness. The best thing the owners could do is close up shop, seriously. We're calling them about this tomorrow. This review isn't meant to be funny though it may sound that way, its a health hazard alert. Kfc in Malibu is foul. After feeling ill both of us, we decided to google this kfc couldn't believe we ate there. If you don't mind burping and farting over over a 24-hopefully NOT 48 hr. period, then kfc Malibu is for you. We do not recommend it.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank luvmyhusband0214
St. John's, Canada
“There are no words ...........aghhhhhhhh.”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stopped in here about a week and a half ago with my family. The food seemed reasonable, the staff seemed friendly. The Malibu Pier is just a stones throw up the street. What's not to like. Then a man came in and asked to use the restroom. He was told there was no restroom but they did have facilities out back. Odd, I thought. After eating I went to use the "facilities". Their washroom consists of a port-a-potty. Even worse the unit was literally filled up with excrement, right up to the level of the seat. Sitting on the seat would actually result in your butt resting on top of the pile.This had been baking all day in the California heat. Just opening the door was nauseating. Then it occured to me that staff must also be using these facilities. My stomach started doing somersaults. When I went back to the car my wife asked what was wrong. I told her I would squat in the middle of the freeway rather then face the "facilities". It should be noted that this did not appear to be temporary arrangment like you might encounter during renovations. The port-a-potty shared what looked to be a permanent cement enclosure with the sites garbage bin. I've based my ratings on the fact that initially I thought both the food and service was reasonable, that and the fact that I didn't develope food poisoning afterwards. But would I eat there again? Not if they were giving out hundred dollar bills with every free bucket of chicken. This is by far the worst place I have ever eaten in as far back as I can remember.

• Visited August 2013