“Best Sushi In Malibu”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighborhood: Malibu
Neighborhood: Malibu
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Although Nobu will think otherwise, Zooma Sushi has a more personal touch. Nobu has great sushi but leave your wallet at the door. Here, it is as good without the cost. Sushi master Toshi and staff will make it great. The special rolls, like spicy tuna, will have you wanting more Japanese Beer!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Best I've ever had anywhere in US; very fast, fresh and delicious. EXCELLENT service and reasonable price for overall experience. Zooma would be the first place I ate if I returned to Malibu.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Las Vegas roll....don't miss out on this one....the lobster hand roll....two of my favorite's...everything here is the freshest fish...excellent quality and the service is great...opens at 5 my only complaint...would like to eat at lunch time also.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

Found this gem by accident while cruising down the PCH to LA. It's small round sign is hard to see from the road but it's in a cool multi-level little mall in a wooded area on the south side of the road. It's quite scenic but does not have an ocean view. The menu isn't terribly extensive but the quality of the sushi is supurb. We had miso and tried seven different rolls. It was all delicious. The place opened at 5:05pm and was PACKED by 7pm on a Sunday night with mostly locals who seemed to know the staff. Our service wasn't excellent but they were busy and we weren't regulars...

Reviewed September 14, 2011

Small quaint restaurant tucked away in the trees. This is an easily missed sushi restaurant. I would never have found it had it not been for my partner.

I'm sure this is the best sushi I've ever put into my mouth. I only wish I lived closer so I could visit more often. Check it out. You will not be disappointed.