“great Seafood!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Las Vegas, Nevada
“great Seafood!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Perfect place for that deep fired seafood cravings! I usually get the platter which is most of what I like. Calamari, shrimps, and other good stuff.,.. they also have a good selection of beers! there is usually a crowd so finding a table may be a challenge. There are a lot of bikers who hang out here so be careful when backing up... Good food... Good times!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Brunohits

Portland, Oregon
“Good fish and chips”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

The fish I had with the fish and chips was really good, dark crispy, not to greasy, with beautiful white flaky fish interior. Who cares about the chips, but they were pretty good. My wife had the combo clam strips and the shrimp. Must of been good she was very quiet. Actually they were fantastic after begging for a bite.

• Visited February 2014
Hertford, United Kingdom
“Is what it is, but we liked it!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Hired a car from Santa Monica and set the satnav for Neptunes. Knew about it from the first Fast and the Furious movie and thought it would give us something to aim for on the Malibu drive.

It's a rough and ready place, a complete mix of people, portaloo toilet outside will jell for hand cleaning (had a bottle of water in the car I used myself), you order food at the bar and wait for your number to be called to collect it, so forget about service. Not a problem though, the seafood is good, there's a healthy menu and we have no problem with any of the above.

Good food, basic digs, the only reason I have to give it 3 stars. Would definitely stop here again if I'm passing.

• Visited August 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Check it out.”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Def worth a look - loads of seafood, opposite the beach. Not for the fancy types, but if you want a drive from LA to take in Malibu with beer and seafood then this is your place. I had a beer, great chowder, and clam strips deep fried. All very good but this aint going to get a michelin star anytime soon if you get my drift. Popular with surfers and bikers.

• Visited December 2013
Sacramento, California
“Best fresh seafood!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

My brother, who lived in SoCal, turned me on to Neptune's. Now we always stop here when we're ...in the neighborhood. I like the shrimp, just boiled with a little lemon and butter, but you can't go wrong here with any of the seafood. Add a cold beer and it just doesn't get any better. Can't beat the view =)

• Visited June 2013

Been to Neptune's Net? Share your experiences!