“Want to go back for seconds!”
Review of The Reel Inn

The Reel Inn
Ranked #11 of 92 Restaurants in Malibu
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We read about this place in the guide book and it was definitely worth the visit. Extremely fresh fish cooked to perfection with lovely accompaniments. Would love to have gone back again but we didn't have time!

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I stumbled upon the Reel Inn by accident, and I'm sure glad I did! The view is amazing, the vibe is laid-back, and the food is delicious - and fresh! I had the grilled tilapia, and it was perfectly cooked. My whole lunch, soda included, was $16, which is very reasonable for Malibu. I'll definitely come here again.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The fish tacos were pretty darn good. The Tabanero sauce on the table was excellent!! You order and pick up food similar to fast food and the seating is all long benches like a school cafeteria. If I return to Malibu, I would go back to The Reel Inn.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Super casual, super delicious! You can't go wrong, tons of choices and a great view. The prices are very reasonable! I had a lobster tail and shrimp combo plate, plus an app and drink for $35.00. Serious seafood feast!!!

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Great 'fish shack' experience but with really good fish and seafood. Order at the counter sit outside have a beer... Just easy. Not cheap. We spent about $60 in two and we don't eat large quantities ... i could have had one more round... Probably closer to $40 person.

Been to The Reel Inn? Share your experiences!