“The wagu beef oh so tender”
Review of Geoffrey's

Geoffrey's
Reserve with OpenTable
Geoffrey's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 91 Restaurants in Malibu
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Malibu
Cross street: 2 miles south of Kanan canyon, 4 miles north of Malibu canyon
Canberra, Australia
“The wagu beef oh so tender”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

What a great place to enjoy the spectacular views. We stayed here for 3 hours to watch the sunset.
You need a reservation to sit by the window which is annoying.

We ate the scallops and shrimp entree which wasnt that good. The raspberry mojito was delicious and the wagu beef was oh so great. I recommend sharing the wagu as the serving is large. The place is on the pricier side but it is well worth it. The manager is lovely and made sure we were enjoying ourselves.

Zurich, Switzerland
“A Malibu institution”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

A classic in Malibu. You can't beat the view, at least not in Malibu, so it's a must in particular for people visiting the LA area. The food is good but doesn't quite match the quality of the view. I must say, however, that I'm used to fine European cuisine, so perhaps I was expecting a bit too much. Service was impeccable, friendly and efficient.

• Visited April 2014
Macon, Georgia, United States
“Great food, great service, unbelievable view!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Wow - this restaurant is great!!! We had been in LA for a few days then went to the Reagan Library. On the way back someone suggested we go by way of the Pacific Coast Highway and stop in at Geoffrey's and were we glad we did!!! This was my family's favorite meal of the trip! We - my husband and 2 sons aged 16 and 13 - found the food and service excellent. Victor was our server and he was hilarious! My son and husband had Paella - it was the first time for my son and he LOVED it. I had the eggs benedict and they were delicious. Our 16 year old ate every bit of his steak. We enjoyed the food all the while looking out at the wonderful view. I felt like I was in the Mediterranean. Wish I was there now! Make a point to try this restaurant when you are in Malibu!

Lahaina, HI
“Wonderful Ocean View, Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We had a lovely oceanside table for my wife and daughter. The brunch was very good, but not outstanding. The service was excellent and the view was magnificent. We all had omelets, which were rather dry and not as hot as should of been. However, all in all it was a good experience and we would go back.

Orange County, California
“People watching, view and fine food”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

One of my favorite places to eat in Malibu. Perched atop the bluffs overlooking the ocean just south of Zuma beach you can enjoy a panoramic view of the coastline while you enjoy a few drinks and have lunch or dinner. There is always the chance you might make the random celebrity sighting as well.

The food, while not five star, is solid and well priced for the area, coming in around $80 per person which seems to be a Malibu average for an appetizer, main course, drinks and dessert split between two people. I've been coming here off and on for the last five years and, while there are always new, trendy restaurants opening up in town this is my perennial favorite, and one I highly recommend to anyone looking to dine in Malibu.