“Can't beat the ambiance!”
Review of Moonshadows

Moonshadows
Reserve with OpenTable
Moonshadows is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 92 Restaurants in Malibu
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Malibu
Cross street: Big Rock
Description: Oceanside restaurant with breathtaking panoramic views for romantic dining. Our chic nightspot. Serenades by live DJs spinning hot tracks nightly in the Blue Lounge, brims with a vogue, Hollywood-meets-Malibu crowd, indulging in a tranquil, yet hip vibe.
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Do what you can to get an outdoor table at sunset. Then eat great food while the ocean's waves crash below you and the sun dips into the water. I guarantee you will never forget it....

1  Thank mwasyluk
There are newer reviews for Moonshadows

Reviewed June 9, 2011

We sat on the outdoor deck to watch the ocean and drink some really good Mojitos -- a delightful way to spend a Sunday afternoon. The food was OK, but I think this is a place you go for the great view and fun atmosphere, not necessarily a memorable meal.

1  Thank DebrainDenver
Reviewed April 2, 2011

My boyfriend is from the area and has raved about the place. So we decided to take a drive up the coast and enjoy a sunset dinner at Moon Shadow. We were quickly seated we had a reservationof corse. The waiter was very personable and prompt. We ordered the crab cakes (which was only one) and it was devine. I ordered steak which was unflavorful and over cooked. When your paying that much for a steak it should be cooked as ordered. To be honest appetizers and drinks watching the sunset would have been more enjoyable.

Reviewed January 24, 2011

I have been to some of the best restaurants all over the world and although some of the items are excellent (scallops), some are just OK. Their fish dishes are very good, but their lobster was overcooked and rubbery. I usually judge a seafood restaurant based on their lobster since that is my favorite. Our waiter (sorry,didn't catch his name) was very good and personable. (he was from Ohio,so maybe that had something to do with it!). The drinks are excellent, great martini, wine list just OK, valet is what it is, hey you're in Malibu! Parking is at a premium. But the best part is the location! And music! Go for drinks and watch the beautiful sunset!

Reviewed October 26, 2010

Had a great time here on a beautiful Malibu evening. I am usually dining on the Atlantic Ocean, but I certainly enjoy dining on the Pacific too. Three adults had good seafood, and friendly service. A great evening. Who could ask for more?
Cheers!!!!