Aside from the nice atmosphere of the outdoor dining experience this place was nothing but a major disappointment, causing a major stomach virus for our entire party the day after eating there. I can't say which food dish caused this since we'd ordered about 7 different types between appetizers, mains & dessert. The entire next three days was spent with vomiting, nausea, fever and other stomach symptoms which I will spare from sharing.
In addition to this horrific experience what was almost just as disappointing was that I called twice to the restaurant to notify them regarding what occurred and the staff listened, took my information down saying management would contact yet no one ever did. Apparently they could care less that they're either using contaminated food or someone in their kitchen staff is incubating a serious virus. No amount of nice setting is ever worth getting this ill so if you care about your health avoid this negligent establishment!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.