“Delicious Treat”
Review of Grom

Grom
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Malibu
Cuisines: Italian
Description: the BEST gelato I've ever dad and THE MOST AMAZING flavors.Gracie Mile!
Golden, Colorado
“Delicious Treat”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

You should definitely try and stop into Grom for a delcious gelato treat! We were there shortly before closing and the employees were VERY antsy to close shop. They were not offering any tastes of things, so we had to go with our gut. I tried the chocolate with hazelnut chips and it was very good! Toasty hazelnut flavor with rich, melty chocolate. I wanted to go back for a try of the mint chocolate chip, but didn't have a chance. Definitely something you should check out for an afternoon treat.

Visited August 2014

Malibu, California
“A bit of Italy in Malibu”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

What a Malibu treasure. GROM is simply the best gelato in Los Angeles - in fact, you may have to travel to Italy to top it, although GROM is also one of the top producers there too! Prices are high, but how can you put a realistic price on perfection. Favorite flavors - dark chocolate with orange peel, espresso, strachiatella. They are very generous with samples, so try them all!

Visited August 2014
“YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ITALY”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I'm from Italy and in my city there are 3 Grom gelato shop: it is not that good and you have got to believe me. It's very expensive and I can tell you that it is not the best gelato that Italy can offer you.

Richmond, United Kingdom
“Want good gelato but no time to get to Italy? Try Grom!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

At least once a year, we fly into LAX and drive up the coast to visit family in Santa Barbara. We used to go on the 101 for speed; now we always take the Pacific Coast Highway and build in time for a gelato at Grom. The cioccolato fondente is my favourite out of the several variant of chocolate they offer; but the sorbetti are pretty fabulous too. For a pretty good start to your day, have brunch at Marmalade then go two doors down and have a Grom gelato for dessert; after that, you'll be set up for whatever the day throws at you!

• Visited January 2014
Becker, Minnesota
“Pretty Darn Good”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Very good gelato.

I really appreciate their generosity with samples, allowing you to try pretty much everything, and giving tips based on their favorites.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Grom? Share your experiences!