“YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ITALY”
Review of Grom

Grom
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Malibu
Cuisines: Italian
Description: the BEST gelato I've ever dad and THE MOST AMAZING flavors.Gracie Mile!
“YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ITALY”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I'm from Italy and in my city there are 3 Grom gelato shop: it is not that good and you have got to believe me. It's very expensive and I can tell you that it is not the best gelato that Italy can offer you.

Richmond, United Kingdom
“Want good gelato but no time to get to Italy? Try Grom!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

At least once a year, we fly into LAX and drive up the coast to visit family in Santa Barbara. We used to go on the 101 for speed; now we always take the Pacific Coast Highway and build in time for a gelato at Grom. The cioccolato fondente is my favourite out of the several variant of chocolate they offer; but the sorbetti are pretty fabulous too. For a pretty good start to your day, have brunch at Marmalade then go two doors down and have a Grom gelato for dessert; after that, you'll be set up for whatever the day throws at you!

• Visited January 2014
Becker, Minnesota
“Pretty Darn Good”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Very good gelato.

I really appreciate their generosity with samples, allowing you to try pretty much everything, and giving tips based on their favorites.

• Visited October 2013
Dallas, Tx
“Back in Italy”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We cam across Grom originally in Rome and fell in love! We were so excited that our daughter spotted this place from the back seat of our car as we were driving back to our hotel. Great gelato - wonderful flavors!!!

Visited January 2013
Park City, Utah
“High End Ice Cream- Worth it!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Had a bit of sticker shock at first but after eating it, it was worth it! Go- indulge and enjoy. My favorite is the pistachio gelato. My daughter had the pink grapefruit sorbet. Both were perfect.

Visited June 2013

Been to Grom? Share your experiences!