“This was actully paradise, atleast for me.”
Review of Paradise Cove

Paradise Cove
Ranked #7 of 53 things to do in Malibu
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I regret that we didn't find this place until the last day of our vacation.

Really nice beach with sunbeds, good food at the nearby restaurant, free WiFi.

If you come here : Try the breakfast (Before 11AM), it's awesome. Eating breakfast on the beach while dolphins are swimming in the ocean right of the beach, seeing pelicans catching fish just 20meters out in the water was just epic.

However you should be aware that the parking is quite expensive ($30). Your parking ticket can be validated if you make a purchase of more than $25 in the restaurant, but that is only for 4 hours, if you happen to stay past just 5minutes over your validated 4hours you get slapped with $30 for the parking... (Would have given the place a 5star review if it wasn't for the parking issue)

1  Thank Niklas P

Reviewed September 28, 2012

My 25 year old daughter and I visited Paradise Cove in early June this year for lunch, drinks, and to chillax on the beach - we got to enjoy all three! What really worked out well for us was timing. We went in late afternoon, so the June gloom had a chance to burn off before we arrived. We opted for basic lunch - burgers and beachy appetizers - with a couple fancy tropical drinks. The food and the drinks were a little pricey for the fare; however, we would definitely come back for both, as it was all pretty tasty. That said, the food was only part of Paradise Cove's appeal. The nicest part of our visit was after lunch. Because we arrived in late afternoon, the "beach beds" outside the restaurant had emptied, but they were not yet out of service. We were able to lounge around after our meal, enjoying the pretty day and fantastic ocean view while reclining on the beds - what a nice way to chill out. This was my daughter's first visit to California, and I was so grateful to be able to spend a few hours at Paradise Cove with her. Even the extra fee to visit Paradise Cove was worth a lovely California coast memory! Food quality and value: 3 stars. Beautiful views and Pacific Coast atomostphere: priceless!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We enjoyed our evening meal here in the outside eating area, excellent food and seafood range, large portions. Nice cocktails. 3 bucks to park car. Defiantly worth a visit. Popular with locals and tourists.

1  Thank Lewis P
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I like the beach, the ocean view and the feeling that you get, it is a special and fun place to be BUT pay the full price for the parking and bring your own food, just get the drinks !

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Having lived in LA for over 10 years, we had been to Paradise Cove for special occasions or just to sit out by the beach and have a drink or dessert.

When my family came all the way from south Florida to see us, we took them here right after picking them up at LAX.

We had reservations, still had to wait a bit, but we got a table quickly. Our waiter was nice and we ordered Clam Chowder. Some of us had the bread bowl and we were quite shocked about how hard the bread was. It was not fresh. Then we ordered the Hot Seafood Sampler which we had ordered quite a few times in the past. We were so disappointed when we got the order. It was basically a tower of french fries! A few calamari, 2 very small pieces of fish a small bit of ribs and the rest was fries! If I wanted a bucket of fries I would have taken them to In n Out burger.

We just ate and went out by the beach. The parking was a nightmare, but the main thing is that the food quality is not there anymore.