“Life Changing”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Malibu
Ranch at Live Oak Malibu
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I visited the Ranch just over a year ago. It was amazing! And life changing. Health and fitness have always been important to me, but I learned a lot about myself that week and a lot more about health and fitness in general. The daily routine was challanging, but the hiking trails are beautiful, the staff (and other guests) supportive and motivating, the classes (yoga, TRX, boot camp, etc) are fantastic and the food fabulous. I left the Ranch feeling "cleaner" than I have ever felt in my life. And since attending the Ranch, I had made several lasting changes to my diet and to my fitness routine. I was in pretty good shape going into the program, but they customize the program to all levels - so if you are considering don't worry. My mom also went the same week and she was not fit. It was difficult for her, but she is so thankful that she went; also life changing for her. I highly reccomend the Ranch to anyone looking for a health and fitness program. It is challanging, but you still have all the lux amentities you would expect in a setting you will never forget.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
11  Thank ali_sob
There are newer reviews for Ranch at Live Oak Malibu

Reviewed January 18, 2012

I hope to go to the Ranch someday, but have not had a chance yet. My wife went and really loved it. My benefit was that she learned a lot about eating healthy during her week there and she has brought a lot of what she learned into our home. Since her visit, I have actually lost over 30 pounds by eating healthy and exercising. Those are the obvious ways to lose weight, but with the recipes and diet healthy diet tips she learned it has been very painless.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank cpowell623
Also consider these accommodations in or near Malibu
Malibu
Malibu Beach Inn
Malibu Beach Inn
#1 of 6 in Malibu
Good Nite Inn - Calabasas
#3 of 3 in Calabasas
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel
#3 of 3 in Agoura Hills

Been to Ranch at Live Oak Malibu? Share your experiences!