“Best restaurant experience of our trip!”

Carbon Beach Club Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Carbon Beach Club Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 92 Restaurants in Malibu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Malibu
Cross street: Cross Creek Rd.
Reviewed March 19, 2014

My friend and I were walking on the main strip in Malibu and stopped in front of these huge wooden doors and decided that we would splurge on our lunch. We were like we'll just go inside and take a look at the menu to see if it was affordable. We walked up to the doors and they magically opened for us and we walked into a huge beautiful room where they were happy to hand us a menu. My friend and I looked at the menu and couldn't believe at how well priced the food was! We got a table outside and started taking pictures right away of the gorgeous view. The food and service was great.

When in Malibu make sure to come here. You will love it as much as we did!

1  Thank Riley C

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Stayed at this hotel in 2012 and going back in May, 2014. Loved this place! Love this restaurant looking out over the water. Feels like a fairy tale!

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Thanks for the fancy and great view,without mention the great food... you guys made a unforgettable night for me and my family...

Reviewed March 9, 2014

For me, the small terrace overlooking the Pacific is hands down the best part of this ocean side hotel restaurant. The hotel (inn) itself is so unassuming that you might drive by it without giving it a second glance - but definitely give this place a try! The menu had many fresh and delicious options - and even included a few specific vegan/vegetarian/gluten free options. We all tried the Ahi Fish Tacos and some specialty cocktails - all delicious. (My only complaint would be that the drinks were a bit too strong for me) I was especially impressed that the waiter offered to put our valet fees (less a $2 discount for paying in the restaurant) on our bill. Restaurant valet parking on the east coast is typically free, so during our trip I kept getting blind-sided by valets asking me to pay ... the offer to add it to the bill was a refreshing and elegant perk! I wish more LA restaurants would learn from this delightful example!

1  Thank TEE-TAA
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I had the protein breakfast, my daughter had a smoothie and the granola and my husband had the house breakfast.
Everything was excellent!
The service was perfect and the view was amazing