“Great spot for a refreshing break”

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Malibu
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Nice chairs to relax in. Friendly staff. Yummy blended coffee drinks. An excellent spot for an afternoon pick me up in the Malibu Country Mart.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

I am not a huge Starbucks fan, or of many of the drinks besides regular or flavored coffee. The iced coffee drinks here are fantastic, however! I look forward to trying more from here, via the internet since we are in Indiana. :)

Reviewed July 14, 2014

So I love organic food and the idea of non-GMO and no use of preservatives, but if you're going to make a product and charge a lot for it, please don't get romantic by promoting what it's not without having great flavor to back up what you're offering. The big ice cream places make money because their ice cream is delicious. If you are going to charge $5 for a scoop of ice cream - way more than a nice tin of ben & jerry's or Hagen Daas - then please make me feel I'm spending my money wisely. The ice cream the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf offered was okay, but definitely not something I'd get again. Next time I'll stick with the coffee.

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Great tea selection of whole leaf teas. My husband got a coffee and he really enjoyed it as well. I really enjoyed how they had liquid sweeteners including a sugar-free Splenda version. This place is a lot cheaper than Starbucks too. Think we spent less than $4 here for our drinks. Should definitely check it out.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Great coffee, friendly staff, free wifi and a pleasant place to sit outside. Who could ask for anything more on a lovely spring day? Not me - just fits the bill.