Arrived early and my room was ready, check in was quick and bags delivered promptly. My room was HUGE with a king size bed and separate lounge area, a cosy fireplace and large balcony with the most amazing views of Malibu pier and beach. It's the little extras that really make this hotel special. My room had an i-pad and free wii fi. The lobby/reception area free cookies, water and coffee and also bowls of fruit which are also available on each floor. The evening turndown including chocolates, 2 bottles of water and the staff will even setup your coffee machine for you and make you a coffee while you sit in bed! I also received a free voucher for tea/coffee to use in the morning and was happy to see a copy of The Australian on the mat. I slept like a baby every night snuggled up in the most amazing bed listening to the sound of waves. With everything on your doorstep you can walk to the pier cafe for breakfast, Malibu country mart is a 10-15 minute walk and you must try Nobu for lunch/dinner. The staff at the hotel were amazing, very friendly and made my stay unforgettable. A couple of days here you will leave refreshed and relaxed. Trust me, you will not want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificently nestled right on the sands of famed "Billionaire’s Beach," Malibu Beach Inn is a spectacular ocean-front getaway within minutes of LA. Since its inception in 1989, Malibu Beach Inn has become a beloved destination for both leisure and business travelers. After a complete, contemporary multi-million-dollar renovation, Malibu Beach Inn re-opened its doors as the only luxury oceanfront hotel destination between Santa Monica and Santa Barbara, offering guests unsurpassed levels of luxury and service on the sands of exclusive Carbon Beach. The Malibu Beach Inn is approximately 22 miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The hotel embraces the serene beauty of the Malibu coastline through its landscaping, architecture and interior design. It also embodies the spirit of one of Southern California's most exclusive communities through the warm hospitality of its multilingual, European-trained staff, its signature beach club, and a unique collection of artwork by contemporary painter Glenn Ness. The Carbon Beach Club features California coastal cuisine with Pacific Rim accents that is complemented by an outstanding and extensive list of hand-selected small-production wines from California's premier wine regions. The dining room offers both indoor and outdoor dining, both of which boast breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and the sound of the tumbling surf below.Guest rooms feature private balconies, minibars, coffeemakers, hairdryers, bathrobes, DVD players, safes, complimentary high-speed Internet access, fireplaces (most rooms), and private hot tubs (some rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Malibu Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malibu Beach Hotel Malibu
- Beach Inn Malibu
- Malibu Beach Bed Breakfast