We stayed at The Malibu Inn for the week of Aug 5-9 and had a great time. The Inn is beautiful, right on the water and the staff was excellent as well. Our King room was very nice, fire place, balcony facing the pier, nice comfortable bed, the only slight drawback was what others have mentioned before about the highway noise from the PCH if you get a room on the side as ours was. The noise was only an issue when we were on the balcony so if your concerned with that I would book an ocean facing front room. The restaurant was wonderful and every meal we had there was delicious with great service. Sitting out on the deck and watching the ocean is just beautiful. We even saw dolphins one morning while we ate. You can eat breakfast and walk right off the deck and on to the beach. The Spa was wonderful as well. I would highly recommend Malibu Beach Inn and hope to go back someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificently nestled right on the sands of famed "Billionaire’s Beach," Malibu Beach Inn is a spectacular ocean-front getaway within minutes of LA. Since its inception in 1989, Malibu Beach Inn has become a beloved destination for both leisure and business travelers. After a complete, contemporary multi-million-dollar renovation, Malibu Beach Inn re-opened its doors as the only luxury oceanfront hotel destination between Santa Monica and Santa Barbara, offering guests unsurpassed levels of luxury and service on the sands of exclusive Carbon Beach. The Malibu Beach Inn is approximately 22 miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The hotel embraces the serene beauty of the Malibu coastline through its landscaping, architecture and interior design. It also embodies the spirit of one of Southern California's most exclusive communities through the warm hospitality of its multilingual, European-trained staff, its signature beach club, and a unique collection of artwork by contemporary painter Glenn Ness. The Carbon Beach Club features California coastal cuisine with Pacific Rim accents that is complemented by an outstanding and extensive list of hand-selected small-production wines from California's premier wine regions. The dining room offers both indoor and outdoor dining, both of which boast breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and the sound of the tumbling surf below.Guest rooms feature private balconies, minibars, coffeemakers, hairdryers, bathrobes, DVD players, safes, complimentary high-speed Internet access, fireplaces (most rooms), and private hot tubs (some rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Malibu Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malibu Beach Hotel Malibu
- Beach Inn Malibu
- Malibu Beach Bed Breakfast