We took a night to ourselves to enjoy Malibu at it's best and boy did we ever. The Malibu Beach Inn is a prime example of how a hotel should operate. They check you in with cold drinks, take you personally to your room, and offer to make local reservations for you. The room was pristine and lovely with one of the best views of the ocean possible. It was newly refurnished with all the upscale California charms one could hope for. We decided to cancel our dinner reservations at local restaurant and eat dinner at the hotel instead. BEST DECISION! We ate a gourmet feast which was worth every dollar right on the outdoor balcony overlooking the beach with our own personal heater. When it was unfortunately time to leave, they left us with two water bottles in our car for the trip home! A perfect ending! We cannot wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificently nestled right on the sands of famed "Billionaire’s Beach," Malibu Beach Inn is a spectacular ocean-front getaway within minutes of LA. Since its inception in 1989, Malibu Beach Inn has become a beloved destination for both leisure and business travelers. After a complete, contemporary multi-million-dollar renovation, Malibu Beach Inn re-opened its doors as the only luxury oceanfront hotel destination between Santa Monica and Santa Barbara, offering guests unsurpassed levels of luxury and service on the sands of exclusive Carbon Beach. The Malibu Beach Inn is approximately 22 miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The hotel embraces the serene beauty of the Malibu coastline through its landscaping, architecture and interior design. It also embodies the spirit of one of Southern California's most exclusive communities through the warm hospitality of its multilingual, European-trained staff, its signature beach club, and a unique collection of artwork by contemporary painter Glenn Ness. The Carbon Beach Club features California coastal cuisine with Pacific Rim accents that is complemented by an outstanding and extensive list of hand-selected small-production wines from California's premier wine regions. The dining room offers both indoor and outdoor dining, both of which boast breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and the sound of the tumbling surf below.Guest rooms feature private balconies, minibars, coffeemakers, hairdryers, bathrobes, DVD players, safes, complimentary high-speed Internet access, fireplaces (most rooms), and private hot tubs (some rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Malibu Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malibu Beach Hotel Malibu
- Beach Inn Malibu
- Malibu Beach Bed Breakfast