My wife and I stayed at the Malibu Beach Inn for few days and have to say we were pleasantly surprised. The location of the Inn is phenomenal right on Carbon beach lined with multimillion dollars homes.
The staff was accommodating and pleasant everyone seemed to have a genuine concern to meet our needs and went above and beyond to meet our expectations. The décor of the hotel was very tasteful and modern and had some nice luxury touches. We only stay at luxury hotels and this hotel met our expectations on many levels.
My understanding David Geffen is the new owner of the Hotel and he had recently invested millions of dollars into the hotel and it shows. We highly recommend this hotel especially if you’re staying in Malibu and are used to luxury hotels. The Malibu Beach Inn lets you really experience the Malibu lifestyle. As far as the previous review the hotel is built along the Pacific Coast Highway from the front of the Inn you can hear the traffic however from the rear the only thing we heard was the water crashing on the rocks below. They do charge $23.00 dollars a day for parking however it is valet service, which makes it a bargain. It might not be absolutely perfect but if you look at the alternatives it is well worth the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificently nestled right on the sands of famed "Billionaire’s Beach," Malibu Beach Inn is a spectacular ocean-front getaway within minutes of LA. Since its inception in 1989, Malibu Beach Inn has become a beloved destination for both leisure and business travelers. After a complete, contemporary multi-million-dollar renovation, Malibu Beach Inn re-opened its doors as the only luxury oceanfront hotel destination between Santa Monica and Santa Barbara, offering guests unsurpassed levels of luxury and service on the sands of exclusive Carbon Beach. The Malibu Beach Inn is approximately 22 miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The hotel embraces the serene beauty of the Malibu coastline through its landscaping, architecture and interior design. It also embodies the spirit of one of Southern California's most exclusive communities through the warm hospitality of its multilingual, European-trained staff, its signature beach club, and a unique collection of artwork by contemporary painter Glenn Ness. The Carbon Beach Club features California coastal cuisine with Pacific Rim accents that is complemented by an outstanding and extensive list of hand-selected small-production wines from California's premier wine regions. The dining room offers both indoor and outdoor dining, both of which boast breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and the sound of the tumbling surf below.Guest rooms feature private balconies, minibars, coffeemakers, hairdryers, bathrobes, DVD players, safes, complimentary high-speed Internet access, fireplaces (most rooms), and private hot tubs (some rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Malibu Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malibu Beach Hotel Malibu
- Malibu Beach Bed Breakfast
- Beach Inn Malibu