“Not so cool”

Cool Hand Luke's
Ranked #24 of 118 Restaurants in Madera
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Cool Hand Lukes in Madera, CA leaves a good bit to be desired. We had ribs that were drowned in a nondescript overly sweet red concoction and a cold soggy burger. The wait staff seemed confused and distant. Complaining about the burger did no good as the one they replaced it with was just as cold if not as soggy.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Was in Madera for a week on business with six fellow employees. We decided to try Cool Hand Luke's and were not disappointed. The portions were decent size and the big 24oz mugs of craft beer went over quite well. The Old West decor was was quite pleasant, complete with a real stagecoach hanging from the ceiling. I don't know if I'll ever get back to Madera, but if I do, I'll be going to Cool Hand Luke's!

1  Thank LarryB172
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We usually order appetizers and drinks, and always in the bar. The atmosphere is good and the service is very good. We enjoy Cool Hand Luke's, and are glad they opened one in Madera.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

First time visiting Cool Hand Luke's. It was a recommendation from the hotel staff in Madera. At the Madera location, sat in the bar and had an appetizer and a beer. It was good and the service was OK. The next night I was in Clovis and saw that there was a Cool Hand Luke's so I liked the appetizer I had the night before so I ordered it again. This time it was awesome! The presentation of the food was much better and the portion size was also bigger.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Both my friend and I got sick. Ribeye was the worst I ever had. Drinks re terrible. It was later in evening and it seemed like they did not care. Been to other locations and they were fine. Never again here

Been to Cool Hand Luke's? Share your experiences!