“Great muscat wines!”
Review of Quady Winery

Quady Winery
Ranked #2 of 20 things to do in Madera
More attraction details
Owner description: Quady Winery is the only California winery to specialize in sweet and aperitif wines. We're known for muscat, moscato, port, sherry, and Vya Vermouth. Recipient of over 1,000 awards and medals and internationally renowned. Producer of Quady Essensia, Quady Elysium, Electra Moscato, Starboard (Port), Palomino Fino (Sherry), Vya Vermouth and more!
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This winery was different than any other we visited. Specializes in muscat wines, they also have some interesting flavorful vermouths.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Although I am not a fan of sweet white wines, Quadry is a cute winery worth a visit and tasting. Most people I know rally like the sweet whites and rave about the wines. For me- it is the atmosphere.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

greatest orange muscat i have ever had (and i have had a few).

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Quady makes award winning dessert wines. What can I say, I love the sweet stuff! Their staff is friendly and knowledgible, and very welcoming. They make a great showing on the wine trail, and have several wine clubs and events for members. Check them out!

1  Thank KimberleyF
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Award winning wines. A delicious orange muscat is my favorite.
We were on an Alaskan cruise & went wine tasting on the ship.
Last wine we tasted was their Electra. I was so surprised they picked this one, as it has always been our favorite