“Fresh and tasty food”

Dining options: Dinner
Chowchilla, California
“Fresh and tasty food”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Great restaurant with outstanding tasty food.. It can get really noise at times but the place is such a draw that how can it not.. It was hard to select what to order and the tasty chips and salsa kept in coming..

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Ashley C

Madera, California
“Cazadores Rocks”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The Waitresses are very attentive and the food is excellent!!!!! The experience is great ..Plus their wine and beer selections are very nice...

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank hall108
Kerman, California
“Best home made Mexican food!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I love this place because its always fresh and authentic! My favorite dish is call " pollo Cazadorez" yummy chicken in a delicious cream sauce!! The best! Before I found about this place I was never satisfied with any Mexican food I tried and then I found Cazadorez. Great service!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Rita145
“Good food. Awesome service!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I am here in Madera on business. Was told this was a good place. Took a chance and you know what.... so happy. Awesome food and service! I am definitely coming back again! Authentic Mexican food. Delicious! You will not be disappointed! Trust me.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank jcdko
Madera, California
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My wife and I ate at the bar. Our server, the barmaid, was very friendly and when our meals arrived we loved them. If you're looking for your mexican food swimming in lard and sauce, then you should skip Cazadores. Our meals were excellently prepared, hot when they arrived, and just the right amount of sauce and condiments. We both had the ala cart Chile Verde Chimichanga and Chicken Enchilada. We each had a beer with our meals and the total dinner tab was right at $20.00.

• Visited April 2013